Looking for the perfect place for your next gathering or meeting? The Museum has two available venues that may suit your needs!
The Heritage Pavilion was originally built in the 1840s as a Methodist Meeting House in Peterborough. It was demolished in 1996 and the 150 year old roof trusses, posts, beams, wooden pegs and other materials were salvaged and re-constructed adjacent to the Museum in Ashburnham Memorial Park.
This Historic Pavilion is available for your special event! The Pavilion makes a great venue for community events, weddings, small concerts, group picnics, parties and receptions.
- Capacity 200
- Concrete floor
- Full roof
- Roll-down side wall blinds
- Electrical outlets
- Picnic tables available
- Scenic location, free parking available, barrier-free washrooms available in the Museum building.
To book this venue, please contact:
- Pavilion Rentals, (Terri-Lynn Johnson at City of Peterborough)
- Tel: 705-742-7777 ext. 1829
The Fine Annex
The Fine Annex is a modular building available for meetings, special events and other functions.
- Capacity for 50
- Barrier-free access
- Chairs and tables for meetings, receptions
- Internet access
- White board
- Projection screen
- Barrier-free washroom
- Small kitchen
- Scenic location in Ashburnham Memorial Park
- Ample free parking available
To book this venue, please contact the Museum directly:
- Museum Administration & Room Rentals
- Tel: 705-743-5180 ext. 2476
- Toll-free: 855.738.3755