Peterborough Museum & Archives
Hours of Operation
|Monday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM||5:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM||5:00 PM|
- May 18, 2015 (Victoria Day): OPEN 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- July 1, 2015 (Canada Day): OPEN 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- August 3, 2015 (Peter Robinson Day): OPEN 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- September 7, 2015 (Labour Day): OPEN 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- October 12, 2015 (Thanksgiving Monday): OPEN 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- November 11, 2015 (Remembrance Day): OPEN 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- December 24, 2015 (Christmas Eve): OPEN 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- December 25, 2015 (Christmas Day): CLOSED
- December 26, 2015 (Boxing Day): CLOSED
- December 28, 2015: OPEN 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- December 31, 2015 (New Year's Eve): OPEN 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- January 1, 2016 (New Year's Day): CLOSED
Toll Free: 855-738-3755
Barrier-Free Access, Free Parking, Picnic Facilities.
Admission to Museum exhibitions is By Donation.
Special events may require a separate entrance fee.
The Archives has re-opened. Please remember that visits require an appointment.
The Peterborough Museum & Archives is an off-site ticket office for 4th Line Theatre. Please contact the Museum or the Theatre for information.
Note – all Museum-purchased 4th Line Theatre tickets are cash or cheque transactions only and must be conducted in person.